"Through Faith We Shine"
We will live out our Catholic faith and achieve personal excellence by being actively involved, globally aware, dynamic thinkers, self-motivated and effective communicators.
What Our Vision statement means:
- Incorporate the founding ethos of the school.
- Be motivated by gospel virtues and Church teachings.
- Demonstrate these in our living and learning.
- Explicitly taught in our S.T.A.R. Values and Religious Education Programmes.
- Be informed on best practice.
- Be committed to using the best of the latest teaching methods in harmony with the foundation skills and the very best of traditional teaching.
- Meet children’s needs by using a variety of learning experiences and methods.
- Staff and children set learning goals and regularly assess their progress against them.
- We will keep active communication going between all our community stakeholders to better serve the educational needs of the children.
- Strive to achieve excellence in all we do, academically, in sports and culturally.