● Inclusive & Caring ● Dynamic & Thriving ● Faith-filled with Aroha ● Community Connected
What our Vision means:
- Incorporate the founding ethos of the school.
- Be motivated by Christian values.
- Demonstrate these in our living and learning.
- Be informed on best practice.
- Be committed to using the best of the latest teaching methods in harmony with the foundation skills and the very best of traditional teaching.
- Meet children’s needs by using a variety of learning experiences and methods.
- Staff and children set learning goals and regularly assess their progress against them.
- We will keep active communication going between all our community stakeholders to better serve the educational needs of the children.
- Strive to achieve excellence in all we do, academically, in sports and culturally.
More information about the strategic direction of our school can be found in our Charter.